AAUA student portal is an online gateway for both new and returning students of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba.
So if you want to know the official student website or find it hard to login to the Adekunle Ajasin University student portal, then this article will give you every information on how to login to AAUA website.
If you intend to login to the Adekunle Ajasin University Student portal in order to access your info, then we will show you how to do so without any hindrance.
On this webpage, we have carefully provided the steps to log in to the AAUA student portal. Every information you need to know is carefully detailed. All you have to do is to follow the procedures carefully.
We have provided a direct link to the Adekunle Ajasin University student portal login so that you won’t have trouble accessing the site especially if you are a newly admitted student of the institution.
With the information provided here, you will be able to access your student dashboard easily. If you are yet to apply for admission, you can do so via the Adekunle Ajasin University admission portal.
AAUA Student Portal Login – eportal.aaua.edu.ng
eportal.aaua.edu.ng is the official Adekunle Ajasin University student portal. Access to this portal is restricted only to admitted students of the institution.
All you need to log in to the Adekunle Ajasin University student website is your registration number or registered username and password.
With AAUA undergraduate student portal, you can update your bio-data, check your admission letter, register first semester courses, reprint courses, pay AAUA school fees, check your payment history, check results, and other academic-related activities.
To log in to AAUA student portal, visit eportal.aaua.edu.ng and enter your registration number or username and password to access the student website. Below is the step-by-step procedure on how to access the school website.
How to Login to Adekunle Ajasin University Student Portal
To access the Adekunle Ajasin University portal, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official login portal at eportal.aaua.edu.ng
- You will be required to enter the password and username you use during registration
- Click on Login to access AAUA Student login portal.
You can still retrieve or reset to a new username or password if you’ve forgotten the Adekunle Ajasin University login password or username and are experiencing difficulties getting to your student dashboard.
To retrieve or reset your login information, go to the student website. Click the forgot password link underneath the sign-in form and then follow the instructions below.
- Enter the email address you supplied while creating your account.
- Click the Send Reset Link button.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email and click on the password reset link.
- This will redirect you back to the portal and provide you with a page where you can create a new password.
- If a new password is created successfully, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Log in with your student ID and the new password which you created.
The information provided here is all you need to access the AAUA portal. If you are still finding it difficult to access the Adekunle Ajasin University student login portal, then feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page.