BOSU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through BOSU Post UTME portal. See the entry requirements, Borno State University Post UTME closing date, BOSU Direct Entry form 2023, and how to apply for the Borno State University admission form 2023/2024 below.
Is Borno State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Are you a prospective undergraduate student of the Borno State University Maiduguri and want to know if Borno State University screening form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
BOSU portal is now enabled for registrations for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates. The price of Borno State University form 2023/2024 and the requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
In this article, we will reveal everything you need to know about Borno State University Post UTME registration 2023/2024 and how to apply for BOSU application form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
We have shared detailed information regarding the Post UTME screening exercise. These include the entry requirements, the registration processes, the cost of Borno State University Post UTME form 2023, BOSU Post UTME form closing date, and other related information regarding the admission process.
So we advise you to take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational reasons. BOSU form 2023/2024 can only be accessed via Borno State University admission portal.
BOSU Post UTME Requirements
Borno State University Maiduguri invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various full-time and part-time degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who score the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Borno State University and choose the Borno State University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply for admission.
Those who did not choose the University and are willing to change and make Borno State University their first choice institution on JAMB portal are also eligible to apply for admission.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least FIVE CREDIT passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings. However, some BOSU courses don’t require credit in Mathematics.
The school management advised all prospective students to adhere strictly to the admission guidelines and obtain the necessary clarifications. Any student who fails to participate in the PUTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
How much is the Borno State University Post UTME screening form 2023/2024? BOSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
Now that you know the price of the admission form and the requirements for BOSU Post UTME 2023/2024, let’s see how to apply for BOSU admission form 2023/2024 below.
How to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
1. You are to visit the University website www.bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
- Select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution And the class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
- JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
There is no official date yet for the Borno State University Post UTME 2023/2024 screening exercise. This page will be updated once BOSU screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
Every day, we published the latest update regarding the admission processes on this portal. So if you want to stay informed, then we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order not to miss an update.
If you have any questions regarding BOSU registration form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page.