FUKASHERE postgraduate form 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through FUKASHERE postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the Federal University of Kashere postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the Federal University of Kashere and wondering if FUKASHERE SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for FUKASHERE PG admission form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in FUKASHERE, SPGS FUKASHERE portal, FUKASHERE Masters form 2023/2024, the registration closing date, and the official FUKASHERE SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the Federal University of Kashere masters form 2023 below. Read on to see how to access the FUKASHERE postgraduate application form 2023.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for FUKASHERE School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Federal University of Kashere PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree in the relevant area from the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below the classification of merit from the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied, Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 points of the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on a scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University.
Federal University of Kashere Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Federal University of Kashere School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various FUKASHERE postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) postgraduate form 2023/2024? The admission form cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the FUKASHERE postgraduate admission form 2023 below.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Application Procedure (Online)
The application fee for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira ( N10,000.00) only. Interested candidates should log into the Federal University of Kashere website https://fukashere.edu.ng and click on the School of Postgraduate Studies portal and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a profile, check your email for your username and password
- Continue your registration by login in with your profile details.
- Make a payment of a non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 only, payable to the Federal University of Kashere through the REMITA platform.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
Application Procedure (Offline)
Interested candidates should generate REMITA invoice in favour of the Federal University of Kashere, by selecting miscellaneous revenue as the name of service/purpose. Indicate purchase of postgraduate application form as description and make payment into any bank.
Candidates are to obtain a receipt of payment from the Bursary Department and proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies for the collection of the forms. Completed Offline application forms are to be submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.
Candidates will be required to take the Federal University of Kashere PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the Federal University of Kashere postgraduate admission form closing date 2023? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various Federal University of Kashere postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding FUKASHERE postgraduate form 2023, requirements, and how to apply for FUKASHERE PG form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.