LASU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through LASU Post UTME portal. See the entry requirements, Lagos State University Post UTME closing date, LASU Direct Entry form 2023, and how to apply for the Lagos State University admission form 2023/2024 below.
Is Lagos State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Are you a prospective undergraduate student of the Lagos State University Ojo and want to know if Lagos State University screening form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
LASU portal is now enabled for registrations for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates. The price of Lagos State University form 2023/2024 and the requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
In this article, we will reveal everything you need to know about Lagos State University Post UTME registration 2023/2024 and how to apply for LASU application form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
We have shared detailed information regarding the Post UTME screening exercise. These include the entry requirements, the registration processes, the cost of Lagos State University Post UTME form 2023, LASU Post UTME form closing date, and other related information regarding the admission process.
So we advise you to take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational reasons. LASU form 2023/2024 can only be accessed via Lagos State University admission portal.
LASU Post UTME Requirements
Lagos State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various full-time and part-time degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who score the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Lagos State University and choose the Lagos State University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply for admission.
Those who did not choose the University and are willing to change and make Lagos State University their first choice institution on JAMB portal are also eligible to apply for admission.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least FIVE CREDIT passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings. However, some LASU courses don’t require credit in Mathematics.
The school management advised all prospective students to adhere strictly to the admission guidelines and obtain the necessary clarifications. Any student who fails to participate in the PUTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
How much is the Lagos State University Post UTME screening form 2023/2024? LASU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
Now that you know the price of the admission form and the requirements for LASU Post UTME 2023/2024, let’s see how to apply for LASU admission form 2023/2024 below.
How to Apply for Lagos State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the LASU screening portal
- Click on UTME/DE Screening www.screening.lasu.edu.ng
- Kindly Enter your
- UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER,
- SURNAME, then Click on PROCEED
- On the new page, enter your
- GSM NUMBER,
- PARENT’S GSM NUMBER,
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- CLICK ON SUBMIT
- On the new page, click on
- Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening
- Select a Regular student Or Regular student with Entrepreneurship TAB.
- Candidate’s Name and the Sum of N2,000.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment (On PAYTECH Platform).
- Once the payment is SUCCESSFUL, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on LOG IN to view your SCREENING PIN (PIN 1, PIN 2, PIN 3 etc., depending on the payment platform)
- Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOG IN
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER and your SURNAME, then click on PROCEED. Then click the “Start Admission Screening” button.
- At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from “Type of Screening”, then enter/purchase the LASU POST UTME SCREENING PIN to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidates must log in into their Admission Screening Portal to print their Final Self-Screening Report.
- Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is a need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and make payment for PIN 2, PIN 3, PIN 4, etc. The subsequent PINs other than PIN 1 can be used for data correction.
There is no official date yet for the Lagos State University Post UTME 2023/2024 screening exercise. This page will be updated once LASU screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
Every day, we published the latest update regarding the admission processes on this portal. So if you want to stay informed, then we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order not to miss an update.
If you have any questions regarding LASU registration form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page.