Apply for NDLEA recruitment 2023. Get details on the starting and National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment closing dates, qualifications, entry requirements for applicants, recruitment process, and how to apply for NDLEA job vacancies. Scroll down for more information on how to apply for the available job openings.
We have published detailed information on how to apply for the recruitment exercise through the NDLEA recruitment portal 2023.
We have also given detailed information on the registration processes, the entry application form, and other important details you would like to know.
The registration procedures for job seekers interested in the available job vacancies have been made public. There are many vacant positions that you can apply for.
Continue reading to learn more about the NDLEA recruitment process. See the available job vacancies and other NDLEA jobs for graduates and non-graduates below.
NDLEA Recruitment Form 2023 Portal
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment form can be accessed through the official NDLEA recruitment website 2023. The procedures and guidelines that are provided here will help you during the registration process.
So read on to see the entry requirements for interested candidates and the steps you need to follow so as to successfully apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2023/2024 recruitment exercise through the official NDLEA recruitment website 2023.
Entry Requirements for NDLEA 2023 Recruitment
Candidates interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency employment opportunities must meet the entry requirements for applicants to prove they are qualified before proceeding with the application.
- The first basic requirement is that you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must not be less than eighteen (18) years of age and not more than forty (40) years at the time of application.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or an OND certificate in any relevant discipline, and from a recognized government-approved institution will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit and be free from narcotics or hard drugs.
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory for all interested candidates.
Above are the job criteria you must be aware of before submitting an application online. If you know you meet the requirements for the job opening, then you are one step closer to being one of the selected applicants and being put through the NDLEA screening exercise.
You can visit the official career portal login to access the recruitment form if you are interested in applying. To know how to apply for the recruitment exercise, follow the procedures below.
How to Apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the official NDLEA registration portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
If your application is approved, your name will be added to the NDLEA shortlist, and you will be notified via the contact information you supplied at registration and be put through the next recruitment process which is the screening exercise.
NDLEA Recruitment News 2023
For the benefit of anyone interested in applying, we regularly publish the most recent National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment news on this website.
As a result, we strongly suggest you bookmark or save this website and check for changes as frequently as you can if you want to be informed and never miss any updates.
If you still have any questions regarding the registration procedures, just leave a comment below this page and we will get back to you.