UNIBEN postgraduate form 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through UNIBEN postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the University of Benin postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the University of Benin and wondering if UNIBEN SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for UNIBEN PG admission form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in UNIBEN, SPGS UNIBEN portal, UNIBEN Masters form 2023/2024, the registration closing date, and the official UNIBEN SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the University of Benin masters form 2023 below. Read on to see how to access the UNIBEN postgraduate application form 2023.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for UNIBEN School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the University of Benin PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- A Candidate for postgraduate studies at the University of Benin must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents,) including English Language and Mathematics.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advance level passes or any other equivalent.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate programme of the University of Benin. Also, all holders of a 3rd class degree must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Master’s programmes.
- Candidates who obtained a Master’s degree but with Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0-59% can only be considered for admission into the M.Phil. programme in the first instance.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. in any programme of the University of Benin must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s degree from any other University who in his/her Master’s study has not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalents similar to the ones in the University of Benin shall, on admission, be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60%
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption, or exclusion certificate can be allowed to clear into the university’s postgraduate programme.
University of Benin Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The University of Benin School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various UNIBEN postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the University of Benin (UNIBEN) postgraduate form 2023/2024? The admission form cost N22,000 (Twenty-Two Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the UNIBEN postgraduate admission form 2023 below.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Candidates are to purchase the application forms online with a valid VISA, MASTER, or VERVE CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N22,000 (Twenty-two thousand naira only).
The form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the school website www.uniben.edu.ng. Candidates are to print the application and referee forms after completing the registration form.
Candidates will be required to take the University of Benin PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
Candidates given admission into the various PG programmes are to pay a non-refundable University of Benin (UNIBEN) postgraduate acceptance fee of N60,000 (Sixty thousand naira only).
When is the University of Benin postgraduate admission form closing date 2023? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various University of Benin postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding UNIBEN postgraduate form 2023, requirements, and how to apply for UNIBEN PG form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.