UNILAG postgraduate form 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through UNILAG postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the University of Lagos postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the University of Lagos and wondering if UNILAG SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for UNILAG PG admission form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in UNILAG, SPGS UNILAG portal, UNILAG Masters form 2023/2024, the registration closing date, and the official UNILAG SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the University of Lagos masters form 2023 below. Read on to see how to access the UNILAG postgraduate application form 2023.
UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the University of Lagos PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University.
- A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by the senate of the University of Lagos;
- In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
- A holder of a Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
- All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
- Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.
- All candidates for the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying.
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
University of Lagos Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The University of Lagos School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various UNILAG postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the University of Lagos (UNILAG) postgraduate form 2023/2024? The admission form cost N22,500 (Twenty-Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the UNILAG postgraduate admission form 2023 below.
How to Apply for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos portal at http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng and click the Applications link.
- Confirm availability and your eligibility for the desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the non-refundable fee of N22,500 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the Pay Now link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the Application link. Login with Payment Reference Number, and provide your surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form and upload a digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15KB in size and must be on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click the “SUBMIT FORM” after completing the registration.
Candidates will be required to take the University of Lagos PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the University of Lagos postgraduate admission form closing date 2023? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various University of Lagos postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding UNILAG postgraduate form 2023, requirements, and how to apply for UNILAG PG form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.