UNIMED Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through UNIMED Post UTME portal. See the entry requirements, University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME closing date, UNIMED Direct Entry form 2023, and how to apply for the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences admission form 2023/2024 below.
Is the University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Are you a prospective undergraduate student of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo and want to know if the University of Medical Sciences Ondo screening form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
UNIMED portal is now enabled for registrations for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates. The price of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo form 2023/2024 and the requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
In this article, we will reveal everything you need to know about the University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME registration 2023/2024 and how to apply for UNIMED application form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
We have shared detailed information regarding the Post UTME screening exercise. These include the entry requirements, the registration processes, the cost of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME form 2023, UNIMED Post UTME form closing date, and other related information regarding the admission process.
So we advise you to take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational reasons. UNIMED form 2023/2024 can only be accessed via the University of Medical Sciences Ondo admission portal.
UNIMED Post UTME Requirements
University of Medical Sciences Ondo invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various full-time and part-time degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
1. Candidates who made the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the Post UTME Screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University. However, some UNIMED courses don’t require credit in Mathematics.
3. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
The school management advised all prospective students to adhere strictly to the admission guidelines and obtain the necessary clarifications. Any student who fails to participate in the PUTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
How much is the University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME screening form 2023/2024? UNIMED Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
Now that you know the price of the admission form and the requirements for UNIMED Post UTME 2023/2024, let’s see how to apply for UNIMED admission form 2023/2024 below.
How to Apply for University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Visit the UNIMED screening portal at www.unimed.edu.ng
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using DEBIT Cards;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Login to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
There is no official date yet for the University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME 2023/2024 screening exercise. This page will be updated once UNIMED screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
Every day, we published the latest update regarding the admission processes on this portal. So if you want to stay informed, then we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order not to miss an update.
If you have any questions regarding UNIMED registration form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page.